KARUR VYSYA BANK LTD -- CLERICAL RECRUITMENT
For submitting online applications, Please use only Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
Karur Vysya Bank Invites Applications for appointment in Clerical Cadre
Last Date for Application
Date of Examination : WILL BE INFORMED LATER
- CALL LETTERS FOR EXAM AND INTERVIEW WILL BE SENT BY E-MAIL ONLY. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
DEMAND DRAFT SHOULD BE SENT TO THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED, CENTRAL OFFICE – HRD, ERODE ROAD, KARUR – 639 002, TAMILNADU AFTER UPLOADING YOUR RESUME IN WEBSITE.
The Candidates should send the demand draft on or before 04.10.2011 along with the document letter attached in our website www.kvb.co.in - careers page “DEMAND DRAFT DETAILS”
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE SENDING THE DEMAND DRAFT TO US. WRITTEN EXAM CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT ONLY TO THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES BY E-MAIL ONLY.
I. Academic Qualification:
Any Bachelor degree (10 +2 + 3 Pattern) from a college affiliated to a recognized University (Correspondence and
are not eligible) with percentage of marks as given below: Open Universities
Name of the Degree
Any Bachelor degree
IInd Class (50% and above)
1. Candidates who have obtained degree through correspondence / open university are not eligible.
2. Candidates have to submit original of Provisional / Degree Certificate at the time ofjoining the Bank, if selected and the same will be returned after verification. If the candidate fails to submit the original of Provisional / Degree Certificate, his candidature will be automatically rejected.
II. Technical Qualification :
Candidates having major other than computer science should possess a minimum 3 months Computer Course from a well recognised Institution.
III Age Limit :
Not more than 28 years for Graduates and 30 years for Post Graduates / Double Graduates as on 31.08.2011 (5 years relaxable for SC/ST candidates)
IV. Mode of Selection:
Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview. Examination will be held at selected centres in Andhra Pradesh,
Delhi , Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Utterpradesh and West Bengal .
V. Exam Fees :
1. Demand Draft for Rs.350/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED and payable at CHENNAI only.
2. The Candidates should send the demand draft on or before 04.10.2011 along with the document letter attached in our website www.kvb.co.in - careers page “DEMAND DRAFT DETAILS” for taking up the written test.
3. On receipt of the Demand Draft, individual Written exam call letter will be sent through e-mail only.
4. Write your name, Date of Birth, City and application I D on the reverse side of the Demand Draft withoutfail.
Note : SC / ST candidates should submit the proof for their caste along with Demand Draft.
Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Written Test. Bank’s decision in the matter of selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
In Resume data entry providing E-mail id is mandatory. All our correspondences viz. Exam call letters, Interview call letters etc. will be sent only through E-mail and hard copy of the same will not be sent to the candidates. So kindly ensure the correctness of Email id before saving your resume.
In Resume data entry, the candidates who are awaiting results has to enter the aggregate percentage of marks upto the previous semester. However the final selection will be based on aggregate percentage of marks of all semesters. If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage and entered in the resume data entry.
While applying candidates are advised to note down the reference number received through mail for future correspondences.
· Eligible candidates should appear for a written test and / or skill test and interview at their own expense at places/ dates notified by the Bank.
· Candidates selected for appointment will be on Training for a Period of 2 months, followed by Probation period for 6 months.
· Candidates selected are liable to be placed in any place in
as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank. India
· If any information furnished by the candidates is found to be false/ not correct/ misrepresented, their candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage without notice.
· Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Written test / Interview. Bank's decision in the matter of selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
· Only Indian Nationals can apply.
· Ex-Employees of the Bank are not eligible to apply.
Intimation will be sent only to the selected candidates in the Written Test / Interview.
KARUR VYSYA BANK LTD -- CLERICAL RECRUITMENT Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 10:50:00 PM Rating: