Basic Quantitative aptitude--Eleven
26. A boy multiplied a number with 10 and got 100, instead of dividing it . If he divided it what would be the answer?
a)2 b)3 c)1 d)5
27. If 12 shell cup board requires 18ft of wall space then 30 ” ” ” ” how much wall space?
a)23 b)35 c)15 d)45
28. The average salary of three employees is 95Rs.per week. If one employee earns 115 and other earns 65 rupees. how much will third be earn?
a)100 b)200 c)105 d)150
29.A company installed 36 punching machines at the beginning of the year. In the spring they installed 9 additional m/c and then discontinued 18 in the fall. How many were still installed at the end of the year?
a)6 b)9 c)10 d)24
30.During a given week a programmer spend 1/4 of his time preparing charts,3/8 of his time for coding, rest of his time for debugging the programs. If he had 48 hrs during the week how many hours did he spend debugging the program.
a)18 hrs b)22 hrs c)12hrs d)none
31. A 16 story building has 12000ft on each floored. Company A rents 7 floors and company B rents 4 floors. What is the number of square feet of unrented floor space?
a)4500sqft b)6000sqft c)5500sqft d)6500sqft
32. A man owns 2/3 of a computer service bureau business and sells 3/4 of his share for $75000.What is the value of the business.
a)2,50000 b)300000 c)1,25000 d)1,50000
33. A computer printer produces 176400 lines in a given day. If the printer was in operation for 7hrs during the day how many lines did it print per minute?
a)420 b)520 c)230 d)500
34. From its total income a company spent $20000 for advertising half of the remainder on salaries and had $6000 left. What was the total income?
a)42000 b)4000 c)32000 d)none
35. In a certain company 20% of the men and 40% of the women attended the annual company picnic. If 35% of all the employees are men .What % of all the employee went to the picnic?
a)23% b)24% c)50% d)33%
36. The dimensions of certain IBM m/c are 48″*30″. If the size of the m/c is increased proportionally until the sum of its dimensions equals to 156″.What will be the increase in the shortest side?
a)30 b)40 c)35 d)50
37.If a card punch operator can process 80 cards in half an hour How many cards can this process in 7hr30min?
a)1500 b)1300 c)1400 d)1200
26.C 27.D 28.C 29.B 30.A
31.B 32.D 33.D 34.A 35.C 36.D 37.A
Basic Quantitative aptitude--Eleven Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 8:09:00 PM Rating: