Basic Quantitative aptitude--four
PLEASE ATTEMPT. ANY ERROR IN ANSWERS PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO
31. An equilateral triangle of sides 3 inch each is given. How many equilateral triangles of side 1 inch can be formed from it?
a)18 b) 10 c) 9 d)18
32. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ?
a) 9B b)18A c)9A d)27A
33. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase?
a)250% b) 300% c)200% d)400%
34. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?
a) 315 feet. b) 320 feet c) 410 feet d) 540 feet
35. Perimeter of front wheel =30, back wheel = 20. If front wheel revolves 240 times. How many revolutions will the back wheel take?
a)340 times b)360 times c)400 times d)450 times
36. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution
a) 36% b)40% c)24% d)20%
37. City A's population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population?
a)150 years b) 130 years c)120 years d)100 years
38. Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet?
a)1 hours b)2 hours c)5 hours d) 3/2 hours
39. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won't able to buy 3 paise stamps.
a) 12 b)8 c) 9 d)10
40. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3
Basic Quantitative aptitude--four Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 4:28:00 PM Rating: