Basic Quantitative aptitude--Three
PLEASE WORK OUT AND CHECK WITH THE ANSWERS GIVEN, IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE PLEASE POST IN COMMENTS .
21.In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either. How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
22.If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
23. If a and b are positive integers and (a-b)/3.5 = 4/7, then
(A) b < a
(B) b > a
(C) b = a
(D) b >= a
24. In June a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
25. M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs. D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the purchase of the gift/
26. A company contracts to paint 3 houses. Mr.Brown can paint a house in 6 days while Mr.Black would take 8 days and Mr.Blue 12 days. After 8 days Mr.Brown goes on vacation and Mr. Black begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr.Blue to complete the contract?
27. Two hours after a freight train leaves
a passenger train leaves the same station travelling in the same direction at an average speed of 60 km/hr. After travelling 4 hrs the passenger train overtakes the freight train. The average speed of the freight train was? Delhi
28. If 9x-3y=12 and 3x-5y=7 then 6x-2y = ?
29.The distance between two places A and B is 120 km .If one goes by upwards by 60 kmph and comes back at 40kmph what is the average speed during the journey?
a) 48kmph b)52kmph c)45kmph d)54kmph
30. A school has 30% students from
Maharashtra .Out of these 20% are Bombey students. Find the total percentage of ? Bombay
a)8% b) 6% c)5% d)10%
Basic Quantitative aptitude--Three Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 12:11:00 AM Rating: