IBPS PO -- TIRUPATI INTERVIEW
'm Sorry for late acknowledgement sir.
1) What is your father?
2)Where are you from?
3)2-3 About my IT Experience.
4)What is ECGC?
5)Sanasad Adarh Gram Yojana.
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
n a run up to the formal launch of this scheme, the Prime Minister personally mailed to Chairmans of all PSU banks to gear up for the gigantic task of enrolling over 7.5 crore (75 million) households and to open their accounts. In this email he categorically declared that a bank account for each household was a "national priority".
The scheme has been started with a target to provide 'universal access to banking facilities' starting with "Basic Banking Accounts" with overdraft facility of Rs.5000 after six months and RuPay Debit card with inbuilt accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh and RuPay Kisan Card. In next phase, micro insurance & pension etc. will also be added.
Under the scheme:
1. Account holders will be provided zero-balance bank account with RuPay debit card, in addition to accidental insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh(to be given by 'HDFC Ergo').
2. Those who open accounts by January 26, 2015 over and above the 1 lakh ₹ accident, they will be given life insurance cover of Rs 30,000(to be given by LIC).
3. After Six months of opening of the bank account, holders can avail 5,000 ₹ overdraft from the bank.
4. With the introduction of new technology introduced by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), a person can transfer funds, check balance through a normal phone which was earlier limited only to smart phones so far.
5. Mobile banking for the poor would be available through National Unified USSD Platform (NUUP) for which all banks and mobile companies have come together
Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
In order to convert the identified village into an Adarsh Gram through the specified activities, the following are the possible strategies :
- Entry point activities to energize and mobilize the community towards positive common action
- Participatory planning exercise for identifying peoples’ needs and priorities in an integrated manner
- Converging resources from Central Sector and Centrally Sponsored Schemes and also other State schemes to the extent possible.
- Repairing and renovating existing infrastructure to the extent possible.
- Strengthening the Gram Panchayats and peoples’ institutions within them
- Promoting transparency and accountability.
IBPS PO -- TIRUPATI INTERVIEW Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 1:30:00 PM Rating: