BANKING RELATED GENERAL AWARENESS -- IBPS CLERKS MAIN -- PART TWO
· Researchers from Manipal University and Giessen from _____ discovered four new atomic nuclei to be added to nuclei charts.
· As per recent study, population of marine creatures have declined by how many percent since 1970?
· Which country has launched its newly-developed smaller version of carrier rocket Long March-6?
· Shane Watson announced retirement from Test cricket. He belongs to which country?
· Asian Boxing Championships 2015 held in which country?
· Lewis Hamilton from _____ won Italian Grand Prix 2015.
· Levan Aronian of _____ won Sinquefield Cup International Chess Tournament at St. Louis (USA).
· _____ won BuchiBabu Memorial Trophy by defeating Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Districts (TNCA) XI.
· “30 Women in Power” has been written by whom?
Naina Lal Kidwai
· “Globalisation, Democratization and Distributive Justice” has been authored by _____
Mool Chand Sharma
· _____ acquired Silicon Valley-based startup Reduce Data, a programmatic display advertising platform.
· _____ General Insurance tied up with Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) for sale of Insurance products through Over 430 branches of Kerala Based Catholic Syrian Bank.
· Reserve Bank of India will issue coins of _____ denomination to commemorate golden jubilee (50th) year of Indo-Pak War 1965.
· Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) bought 15% stake in which country’s second-largest oil firm Rosneft for about 1.35 billion USD?
· With which UN-based organization for Digitization of Payments and to promote financial inclusion programme Pradhan Mantri Jan-DhanYojana (PMJDY).
Better Than Cash Alliance
· Who has been honoured with the lifetime achievement award at the Forbes India Leadership Awards, 2015?
· Which state govt. has launched the Digitised NFSA Ration Card recently?
· Which city will host 13th World Spice Congress?
· Which state has imposed the Drought Tax?
· Who inaugurate the National Conference on Human Trafficking?
· Union Government decided to provide additional _____ of unskilled manual work in the financial year 2015-16 in drought-hit areas under MGNREGA scheme.
· India and Cambodia signed _____ MoUs.
· NGT passed slew of directions to prevent pollution in River _____
· Navtej Sarna has been appointed as the new High Commissioner to the _____
· How many agreements were signed between India and Germany?
· The male and female literacy rate in rural areas was _____ and _____ respectively in India.
79.1 percent, 60.6 percent
· Who launched Indian Railway Knowledge Portal?
Minister of Railways
· Who has organised the Indo-German Summit 2015 in Bengaluru?
· The Union Government declared the National Socialist Council of _____ an unlawful organisation. (NSCN-K)
· Mulayam Singh Yadav inaugurated the 660 MW first unit of the _____ Power
Generation Company Ltd. Lalitpur
· Which state government declared that it will develop Gurgaon as a smart city?
· The Odisha Government decided to implement _____ sub-schemes for empowerment of transgenders.
· World’s highest terrestrial Research and Development centre has been established in which Indian state?
Jammu & Kashmir
· Which state Government increased the pension given to the ex-servicemen or widows of soldiers who took part in World War I and World War II.
· In how many districts the second phase of Mission Indradhanush has been launched?
· Governor of _____ V. Shanmuganathan was appointed as the Governor of Manipur.
· Who has launched a Citizen Portal?
· Who chaired the first meeting of the National Sagarmala Apex Committee held in New Delhi?
· NPA stands for -
· Ashish Bahuguna is the Chairman of the food regulator_____
· Flipkart appointed Sriram Venkataraman as its _____
Chief Financial Officer
· Twitter announced _____ as its permanent Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
· Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif inaugurated how many Pakistan-China Friendship Tunnels?
· Malcolm Turnbull was sworn in as the 29th Prime Minister of which country?
· Sharif Ismail sworn in as Prime Minister of which country?
· Michel Kafando was reinstated as the President of which country?
Banking and Financial Awareness
· RBI inked an agreement with which bank on exchange of supervisory information?
Nepal Rastra Bank
· Meena Hemchandra is the Executive Director of _____
· Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted in principle approval to how many entities to set up small finance banks?
· RBI giving nod to how many entities for launching Payments Banks?
· Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has entered into an agreement with _____
· Expand FMC-
Forward Markets Commission
· Reserve Bank of India cancelled license of _____ due to several irregularities and ignoring financial rules and regulations.
Sahara India Financial Corporation Limited
· Which bank has launched ‘Design Your Own Loan’ scheme?
· Blackstone Group LP repurchased the India-based BPO operations of the which country’s Serco Group Plc?
· Prime Minister Narendra Modi, launched a significant financial inclusion initiative in which city?
· As per a statement by Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu, World Bank will provide aid of _____ to Railways for completing ongoing infrastructural projects.
· Hero Cycles has acquired _____ to strengthen its fast-growing premium cycling segment in India.
· Indra Nooyi and Shobhana Bharatia have been presented with the 2015 Global Leadership Award of the _____
US Business Council.
· Shobhana Bharatia is the chairman of which group?
Hindustan Times Group
· Central Board of Trustees enhanced Insurance beneﬁts under Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme for EPF members from 3,60,000 to Rs _____ during 208th meeting of Central Board of Trustees in Hyderabad?
· SEBI imposed a penalty of _____ on PACL for illegal and fraudulent mobilisation of funds from the public.
· Committee headed by _____ recommended to amend section 115JB of Income-tax Act to clarify the inapplicability of MAT (Minimum Alternate Tax) provisions to FIIs/FPIs for period prior to 01.04.2015.
· NDTV Convergence signed a strategic deal with the _____ content recommendations engine Taboola.
· Which state has started scheme for adoption of wild animals in zoos and deer parks?
· Seychelles was admitted as the _____ Member of WTO in April 2015.
· The government received 638 declarations of black money and assets abroad worth _____
· Who has launched ‘Access to Clean Cooking Energy and Electricity - Survey of States Report’.
· European Union has imposed a provisional anti-dumping duty of up to_____ on imports of water and sewage pipes from India.
· Which company was selected as member of the global Dow Jones Sustainability Index-2015.
· Qualcomm announced that it will invest what amount for Indian start-ups?
150 million US dollars
· SEBI was set up in _____ as a non-statutory body for regulating the securities markets.
· India signed a 123.51 million US dollar loan agreement with _____
Asian Development Bank
· Which bank registered the highest increase in gross Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) in percentage terms against total loans in the 2014- 15 ﬁscal year?
· Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) is expected to take _____ stake in the TAPI project.
· Indirect Tax Revenue Collections increased to Rs. 2,63,089 crore during April-August 2015 from Rs.1,92,677 crore in April-August 2014 ( _____ up).
· Ashok Vemuri resigned from his position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of _____ and Tata Trusts launched a scholarship programme to educate Indian students in Android development in collaboration with Udacity for offering 1000 scholarships.
· According to World Bank which state emerged as number 1 state in terms of ease of doing business in India?
· With which country’s central bank RBI inked an agreement on exchange of supervisory information?
Nepal Rashtra Bank
· What is the amount allocated for Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM)?
· How many entities have got RBI’s approval to set up Small Finance Banks?
· How many channels will be provided to cable operators through HITS digital broadcasting platform?
more than 500
· What is OECD’s world growth forecast for the year 2015?
· What is the rank of India in the Global Innovation Index 2015?
· How much amount has been allocated to Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS)?
· What is Standard Chartered’s Current Account Deficit (CAD) forecast for India for the FY 2015-16?
· Who has been appointed the new Chairman of Finance Industry Development Council (FIDC)?
· With which country India has signed a MoU on energy security, climate change and clean energy?
· In its biggest ever fine SEBI imposed a penalty of _____ on PACL Ltd.
7,269 crore rupees
· Government has launched Swavlarnban Health Insurance Scheme for _____
People with Disabilities
· Who has topped Forbes Magazine’s ‘India top 100 rich list’?
· Who has been appointed as Additional Secretary in NITI Aayog?
Yudhvir Singh Malik
· Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) comprises of how many broad goals?
· Which state Government won highest capacity addition in grid connected solar rooftop power in the country during the financial year 2014-15?
· Who is appointed as President of Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)?
· Who has been appointed as Finance Secretary replacing Rajiv Mehrishi?
Ratan P Watal
· SEBI provisioned fine of Minimum Rs. _____ for companies without a woman director on board.
· _____ launched RE60 quadricycle named Qute at a free-on-board (FoB) cost of 1.35 lakh).
· Which financial institution has organized MUDRA credit camp in Karnataka’s Dakshina Kannada District for those setting up small business units?Syndicate
BANKING RELATED GENERAL AWARENESS -- IBPS CLERKS MAIN -- PART TWO Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 5:25:00 PM Rating: