IBPS CLERKS V -- GENERAL AWARENESS -- ONE
· Who has become the new Prime Minister of Australia?
· Who has topped the list of most powerful women in Asia Pacific prepared by the global magazine Fortune?
· EKUVERIN 2015 is a military exercise between which two countries?
India and Maldives
· Who awarded the Rajbhasha Kirti Award 2014-15 to the Ministry of Railways?
President of India
· Which city of America has declared 10 September as ‘Anupam Kher Day’?
· Kalamandalam Sathyabhama passed away. She was popular for which dance form?
· Who has become the first person of Indian-origin to become mayor of Germany’s major city Bonn?
· At which places 2022 Asian Games will be organised?
· Aditi Ashok is associated with which sport?
· Which country’s Prime Minister has been conferred with the United Nations Champions of the Earth award?
· What is the name of China’s most sophisticated observation satellite launched by it?
· What is the venue of 55th National Open Athletics Championship?
· Name the second generation anti-tank guided missile, indigenously developed by Bharat Dynamics Limited.
· Name the Indian-origin person who has been appointed as the shadow chief secretary for Treasury in London?
· Which state government has launched M-Shiksha-Mitra mobile app for teachers?
· Who is Dutee Chand?\
· Aqeela Asifi was awarded with the 2015 Nansen Refugee Award. She is a _____ refugee.
· Which state government approved Victim Compensation Scheme?
· Which team has won the Moin-ud Dowlah Gold Cup Tournament 2015-16?
· Which Indian-American teen was awarded with the Champions of Change Award of US at the White House?
· With which country India has created a “joint challenge coin”?
· Who has been elected President of the Indian Newspaper Society (INS) for 2015-16?
· “Peace and Friendship 2015” is the first joint military exercise between which two countries?
China and Malaysia
· Which is the most expensive city in the world according to a report by Swiss Bank UBS?
· Bal Pandit passed away. He was a _____ Cricket commentator.
· Name the Metro Man of India.
· Who won men’s title in Beijing International Marathon 2015?
· Who won men’s 10m Air Rifle event of the Asian AirGun Championships?
· Which country defeated India in the Davis Cup World Group playoff tie?
· Jagmohan Dalmiya passed away. He was the former President of _____
· Who won Korea Open Badminton Tournament 2015?
· Who won Emmy Award in the Outstanding Lead female actor category in a Comedy Series?
· Who has been conferred with 24th Vyaas Samman for the year 2014?
Dr. Kamal Kishore
· Belgium created history by entering the finals of the prestigious Davis Cup for the ﬁrst time in last _____.
· Who has been elected as the President of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI)?
· How many gold medals were won by Indian Wushu team at the Fifth International Pars Wushu Cup?
· Who has been appointed the new Chairman of Finance Industry Development Council (FIDC)?
· Which has been declared as the national animal of Nepal according to its new constitution?
· Who has been conferred with DRDO’s Lifetime Achievement Award for 2015?
· Who has been appointed as Chairman of All India Gems & Jewellery Trade Federation (GJF)?
· Robert Lewandowski is associated with which game?
· What is the rank of India in individuals using the Internet in 2014?
· Who has been appointed as Head of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)?
Stuti Narain Kacker
· Which country successfully launched a new model of carrier rocket Long March-11?
· Who has been appointed as India’s new High Commissioner to the United Kingdom?
· Harold Stapleton passed away. He was the oldest cricketer of which country?
· Who has been appointed as the Sherpa for G-20 talks?
· Who has been appointed as the President of Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB)?
· In which country the 9th Regional Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (RPBD) will be held?
· Who has been elected as President of Bihar Cricket Association (BCA)?
Abdul Bari Siddiqui
· Which has been formally merged with SEBI?
· Which state Government won Skoch Order-of-Merit national award for e-Governance and IT initiatives in state?
· Who has been named as Australian of the Day by Commonwealth Bank for feeding homeless in Darwin for past three years?
Tejinder Pal Singh
· Indian-American author _____ has been selected for 2014 National Humanities Medal of White House?
· India won UNESCO prize ‘Award of Excellence’ 2015 for conservation efforts of Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple in _____
· Which state Government has announced annual State Best Teachers’ Awards on the occasion of Teacher’s Day 2015 (Sep 5, 2015)?
· Who is appointed as CMD of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited?
Dinesh Kumar Likhi
· Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Indian Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO)?
L C Goyal
· Disaster Mitigation conference of member countries of South Asian Association on Regional Cooperation (SAARC) held in _____
· Which country will organize South Asian Annual Disaster Management Exercise (SAADMEX-2015) in November 2015?
· Who has been appointed as interim Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)?
A K Jha
· Which Indian has been appointed as global chief technology officer by the Swiss Engineering Company ABB?
· G-20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ held in Ankara. Ankara is a city of which country?
· China and _____ launched their joint air exercise Shaheen (Eagle)-4 in China.
· INS Trikand Visited United Kingdom to participate in Annual Indo-UK Navy Exercise _____
· India and _____ agreed to Maintain Peace along borders and minimize ceasefire violations during Visit of Umar Farooq Burk to India.
· DMFs stands for-
District Mineral Foundations
· Under the chairmanship of whom an Expert Group has been set up to suggest for checking Cyber crimes?
· Which Abhiyan focuses on building accessible government buildings for persons with disabilities?
· Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions constituted a committee under whom to revisit the civil services examination pattern?
· B S Baswan
· Noted _____ poet Viren Dangwal passed away.
· Minister of State for Defence Pedro Arguelles Salaverria visited India. He belongs to which country?
· Government released commemorative postal stamp on _____
IBPS CLERKS V -- GENERAL AWARENESS -- ONE Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 3:48:00 PM Rating: