iBPS PO V INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASKED (Kolkata) --28012016 (interviewee working as a clerk in a nationalised bank)
UNITED BANK OF INDIA REGIONAL OFFICE PANEL 6 28TH JAN 2016
1. What is the total deposit of your branch?
2. What is the CASA?
3. How much is your advance
4. How the balance sheet is balanced with assets and liabilities?
5. What is Credit Deposit Ratio?
6. What is RBI’s Clean Note policy?
7. How should bank keeps the notes clean?
8. What action can you take when dacoity happen in your branch?
9. During remitting money from branch to currency chest and from currency chest to branch, what sort of vouchers you generally make?
10. How to detect a fake note without note checking machine?
11. When your bank was nationalized? And under which Act?
12. Act was enacted in 1970 and banks were nationalized in 1969, so why this 1 year gap?
13. What will you do when you receive an a/c payee crossed cheque over the counter?
14.What is meant by Not Negotiable crossing of cheques?
iBPS PO V INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASKED (Kolkata) --28012016 (interviewee working as a clerk in a nationalised bank) Reviewed by sambasivan srinivasan on 9:42:00 PM Rating: