Success in bank interview recently -Karur Vysya Bank
Thank you very much.. Ya your guidance helped me a lot sir in facing the
written exams and the personal interview.
I was interviewed by Mr. Kuppuswamy the CEO and
MD of KVB bank.
The questions are very simple for me since i finished bca and there is
no previous work experience.
1. My dad is working in co-operative bank.. so he just asked me the
difference between the
co-op bank and their bank.
2. what is firefox?
3. What is virus and hw can we prevent virus in computers? virus expansion?
4. how a internet works... its network structure.
5. How a atm machine works.
6. what is pin no.
7. what are the computer languages you know?
8. do u have habit of reading newspaper... if yes means what newspaper
and tell its
last one week spl news about your computer field and your own interests.
9. What are the websites you refer often... what is google.. how it
but basically they looking for good communication and no nervous from
the candidates sir..
There will be one silent interviewer.. he watching wat all the things
i doing and my expressions.
Interview went nearly 15mins only sir...
now they sent result and mentioned i will receive the regular
appointment letter in due course.
Im waiting for that sir..
This email was received today and I am happy in sharing with others for encouraging their success also. best wishes